We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
Under normal circumstances, small and micro enterprises usually apply to local operators for a telephone line for the office telephone needs. Externally, there is no unified switchboard number and personalized welcome message for incoming calls, which cannot effectively display the corporate brand image. Internally, employees cannot dial each other on extensions, resulting in high communication costs and low communication efficiency. With one New Rock OM20G/50G series IP PBX, we can easily solve these problems.Contact us
· The New Rock VoIP system is safe and stable, and support 7*24 hours uninterrupted service
· The admin interface is easy to operate and requires no specialist IT support.
· Support external citation number, IVR navigation, call transfer, fax and other functions
· Switchboard/extension, voice navigation, caller ID, call forwarding, transfer, surrogate, simultaneous ring, call authority, three-party calling, fax, etc.
· Support call recording, simple call center, mobile extensions, teleconferencing, etc.
· Support standard SIP, RTP, SSTP, TLS and other protocols, and support various brands of telephone terminal access
· Customized welcome message and multi-level voice guidance (IVR) to enhance corporate brand image
· Automated answering of incoming calls 24/7, eliminating the need to hire a dedicated staff and reducing labor costs in the long run
· Automatic queuing and waiting music playing when receiving multiple calls
· OM20G/50G support NAT traversal service, allowing access to remote extensions and mobile app extensions without the need for high fixed IP
· All extensions can dial each other for free and share the external line of the headquarters.
· Supports one-click call forwarding and transferring, and users can hold conference calls at any time.
· Supports access to PSTN and IMS
· Supports a wide range of terminals such as analog phones, fax machines, IP phones, and mobile phone app extensions.
· IP phones can be deployed using the existing office network of the enterprise, and can directly use the Internet cable, without having a telephone line.