WeWei® is designed to work with New Rock’s OM series IP PBX to best enjoy its full benefits, even though it can also be used as a regular SIP-based softphone.
- Easy to setup (only need enter a PIN or scan a QR code)
- WeWei® can easily register with an OM located behind an enterprise NAT or firewall without the need of a fixed internet IP address or DDNS, nor port mapping on the access router.
- Supports callback using mobile telephone network in case the quality of mobile data network is unsatisfactory.
- Want more than just voice calling? Task-oriented text interaction are supported between the WeWei® and OM.
- Allows to make a call on contact list or call history
- Receives calls even when the smart-phone screen is turned off.
- Supports three registration accounts on the same or different OMs.
- Up to five parties can be invited to a conference.
- Supports call transfer to another extension or a third outside party.
- Hands-free calling, call holding and muting a call are available.
- Provides call history.
3F of Building 4, No. 188
Pingfu Road, Xuhui District,
Shanghai 200231, China