As business operations expand, enterprises - in particular medium and large enterprises – are place more stringent requirements for highly-efficient communication, convenient business integration and low-cost deployment and maintenance.
- Globalized operations with subsidiaries in different locations often make it difficult for communication and management.
- Fixed-location land line-based communication lack flexibility, and workers on travel, in the hotel or at customer’s site are unable to contact the headquarters by way of mobile phone, making it difficult for real-time communication.
- Onerous business work-flow processes with different components make it difficult for integration.
- Multiple equipment each with independent operation and spread over different locations means complexity in management and high operating cost.
New Rock telephone solution for LMEs, which is based on OM series at the core and combined with a number of application software, offers a converged communication solution for government institutions and group enterprises with tens of thousands of employees in total and no more than 8,000 employees in a single site, covering features of voice, video, fax, conference, recording and mobile extensions.
Rich office telephone features make communication more effective- 24/7 smart switchboard with self-service reception of inbound calls and precise distribution.
- Customized greetings and multi-level interactive voice response (IVR) enhances the corporate image.
- Zero-cost inter-connection between extensions, one-click call forwarding and transfer, and telephone conferences at any time.
- No call is missed by setting a hunt group during office hours and automatic call forwarding to on-duty staff during non-office hours.
Configured with numerous converged communication applications allow integration based on needs
- Application software include voice recording management system, telephone conferencing system, equipment unified-management system, telephone networking server, DockPMS, and attendant console system
- Voice recording and call record are made for every call, with voice recording stored in servers which support hierarchical management and recording encryption;- Mobile phones act as mobile extensions, allowing calls to be placed or received anywhere at any time;
- Supports interface with third-party application systems and API-based secondary development.
Multiple redundancy backup and security protection mechanism- Supports high-reliability mechanisms such as dual system hot backup, dual power/network ports, and PSTN failover during power outages or network interruptions.
- Supports security mechanisms such as signaling/media/data transmission encryption, access white list, and call restrictions.
Flexible deployment, easy maintenance, scalable- Provides numerous carrier telephone lines (PSTN /IMS/30B+D) and terminal selections (analog phone/IP phone/soft phone etc.)
- Supports analog/IP voice mixed deployment, lowering cabling and construction cost.
- IP network-based deployment of single-point/multi-point telephones to achieve inter-connection between different building floors, industrial parks and even cities/provinces.
- Supports unified equipment management and maintenance, and batch deployment.