We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
A 1000-employee enterprise in Shanghai is using DingTalk as an office collaboration system and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) for the voice communication system, and the two systems are relatively independent. Due to business needs to upgrade the voice system, the transformation relies on the existing communication facilities and voice network, using New Rock IP PBX and SBC for the IP transformation of the original voice system, after the transformation, the official voice system and collaboration system is integrated. Construction requirements 1. With The capacity of 1,000 extensions, and a max of 200 concurrent calls, the future system can be smoothly expanded. 2. The new voice system needs to support dual-machine hot automated standby, in terms of performance, reliability, and security needs to reach the telecom operator level standards. 3. The digital trunk should support network redundancy or load balancing. 4. Ability to dock with the existing CUCM communication system to achieve interconnection and interoperability of office calls and meetings. 5. Can be docked with the DingTalk OA system to achieve unified communications, office phone, mobile extensions, and other functions. New Rock solution Server room deployment Deployment of a New Rock IP PBX that supports dual hot standby, the platform provides access to new extensions for expansion, and the unified communication platform is docked with CUCM through SIP TRUNK to achieve interconnection of the old and new systems. Deployment of Session Border Controller (SBC), the unified communication platform is interfaced with DingTalk through SBC to realize the integration of the IP communication system and DingTalk OA system, realizing the functions of unified communication, office phone, and mobile extensions. Deployment of digital trunk gateway, connect to the PSTN. Office area deployment The original system access terminal is utilized, registered to Cisco CUCM, and interconnected with the new system and DingTalk through CUCM. New users can deploy New Rock NRP system IP/video phones, register to the new unified communication platform, and interconnect with CUCM and Nail through the unified communication platform.Contact us
· The unified communication platform OM IP PBX, CUCM and DingTalk are connected through standard protocols, and the distributed deployment of multiple components facilitates system expansion
· Through the unified communication platform to provide users with rich applications, providing unified communications, office phones, mobile extensions and other functions
· Dual power supply, dual network port redundancy, dynamic load balancing and other disaster recovery backup mechanisms, with advanced technology to ensure that voice communication has"0" interruption
· Session Border Controller (SBC) for unified communication system to span different IP domains and achieve interoperability of sessions in different IP domains
· Provide topology hiding for the core system to prevent the core VoIP system from being attacked and provide network security for users
· Realize unified communication, intelligent office phone, mobile extensions and other functions
· In terms of performance, reliability and security, reach the telecom operation level standard
·New Rock unified communication platform, supporting 99.999% telecom grade reliability, smooth and clear calls
·Telecommunication-grade professional hardware platform with advanced technologies such as dual hot standby (main/standby switching time <5 seconds), dual power supply, dual network port redundancy and dynamic load balancing to ensure "0" voice interruption
·The modified system adopts all-IP deployment, realizes the integration of voice system and collaborative office system through the converged communication platform, and provides rich business applications.
·Meet the needs of customers with multiple business functions, strong compatibility and high reliability
·The program design fully considers maximizing the protection of the customer's original investment, the original voice system is used for the old, and the upgrade and transformation is carried out in a phased and gradual replacement manner, saving the customer's investment cost.
·The unified communication platform provides open API interface, which is compatible with different brands of equipment and systems to achieve interoperability and meet the future needs of converged office
·VoIP deployment, IP phones can be directly connected to the corporate network, and the configuration of all extensions can be completed in a short time through automatic batch deployment
·Easy follow-up expansion, no need to change the unified communication platform and network architecture, just add IP extensions