Mr. Romel from Global support team, which works in VoIP field for 10 years, shared New Rock IP-PBX advanced features and successful application in Hotel and SMBs etc.
New Rock OM IP-PBX is a highly-integrated next-generation communications platform that meets the needs of office telephony with such features as video, fax, conferencing, call recording, mobile extensions, and call center operations.
A single unit of New Rock OM IP-PBX supports 20 to 8,000 extensions and can reach tens of thousands of extensions by way of a distributed telephony network.
- All-in-one IP telephony system = PBX + recording + voicemail + FoIP
- Flexible configurations of FXS/FXO ports
- Auto Attendant with Multi-Level IVR
- Plug-and-play for WeWei® Softphone（Mobile extension）
- Plug-and-play for NeeHau™ SoftConsole (Mini contact center/CRM)
- Multi-site application via IP tie trunks
- XML/HTTP-based REST API
- Failover to PSTN upon network failure
- Developed on Linux, more stable, reliable and secure
- User-friendly Web GUI, easy to use
- Remote access via the New Rock Cloud
- Class I lightening protection
Mr. Michael, from Thailand, said, “This is a very useful training and help him know better about New Rock products and solution. He appreciate New Rock can do this and help partners get through this tough time.”
New Rock will schedule more training about our Voice/ISDN gateway, the latest Local Survivability Branch Exchange and Solutions on Call center, Emergency respond organization, and army etc.
We also highly welcome your ideas to share what you want to know about New Rock. Contact us for next training now!
- Release & Upgrade
- Application Notes
- Training Materials
- Installation & Maintenance
- Contact Us
5/F Block B, Building 1,
No.188 Pingfu Road,
Xuhui District, Shanghai