We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
PSTN was used for voice services and IP networks for broadband services. Now, as we move into the "all-optical network era", a single fiber-optic cable can solve the problem of voice, video, and data services. The PSTN will gradually phase out, and users who were originally adopt the PABX need to migrate to the IMS or next-generation network. Many enterprises adopted traditional PABXs for office telephone systems, with the development of business and operation, the PABX system is having difficulties in expansion and is unable to establish a network with their subordinate organizations. New Rock's office IP telephony and unified communication solution support the retention of the original PABX, and through the enterprise LAN or the Internet, the headquarters and the remote branch's office phone systems can be networked with VoIP. With the migration solution, users not only can protect the original fixed asset investment but also provides new VoIP communication functions. Including mobile extensions, SIP trunking, small call centers,video conference, and NAT traversal services, etc.Contact us
· Compatible with Panasonic TDA100 analog-only PBX and is compatible with Huawei, Cisco, Avaya and many other brands of equipment and systems to achieve a smooth transition of interconnection.
·MX series VoIP gateway with FXO can dock with S Port on the PABX.
·For the remote extension, the user can deploy an HX4G VoIP gateway to connect to the headquarter of MX8G to realize a remote connection and multi-site networking.
·UMS for centralized operation and maintenance management.
·The connection between the head office and the remote office is built without spending too much replacing the whole system.
·Support migrate to the cloud/host PBX.
· Retain existing PBX system at head office,protect the original device investment.
· Interoperability with popular SIP servers, such as Cisco CallManager/CUCM, Broadsoft, Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync), Huawei IMS, VoS, FreeSWITCH and Asterisk/Elastix
· No change in dialing habits
· Inter-dialing and transfer of internal calls between head office and subordinate organizations
· User friendly UI for easy centralized remote maintenance and management