We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
The assisted living industry is seeking the cloud PBX solution to get rid of the outdated PABX system, they realized the cloud PBX can improve the end-user experience while also improving service efficiency and reducing overall operating costs.
At the same time, they don't want to get rid of all the original analog devices or digital PABX, with the New Rock MX series VoIP gateways, the assisted living industry can keep the landlines and make a seamless migration to the cloud PBX
Take SIP stations for 10 staff extensions as an example
SIP Trunk with 4 stations for OM200G IP PBX, covering 200 room extensions, 50:1 subscription ratio.
Deploy OM200G IP PBX with 48FXS portts, and MX series VoIP Gateways for 200 analog extensions in each room.
Pay for SIP stations per month.
All VoIP features remain the same.
· Reduces installation complexity with drop-in replacement of outdated PBX connections to each room and extension
· Save extra cost on cable
· Increases wiring reliability by eliminating intermediate cable adaptors
· When migrating to a cloud PBX system, hotels can use the VoIP gateway to preserve their old analog phone system and protect their initial investment
· Simplify procurement planning
· Reduces stranded inventory and lower support cost with field replaceable line card
· IT Engineers can choose different sizes of MX series VoIP gateway based on the current number of extensions
· For the future expansion, they can add more port with the modular design capacity
· 99.999% carrier-grade reliability and hardware platform
· Dual power supply and network redundancy· Support hot automated standby
· One room with multiple extensions
· High-voltage Lighting
· SIP/MGCP protocols-500 routing and number rules,Fax over IP, using T.38 & G.711 pass-through-Call authorization, caller ID, wake up call, etc…
· Remote batch configuration, multi-level authorization
· Real time monitoring & fault alarms
· User friend interface
Tel：021-61202700 / 52217917
Address：5/F Block B, Building 1, No.188 Pingfu Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200231, China
Copyright © New Rock Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 沪ICP备15008515号-1