We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
Suit for the enterprise's existing office telephony system is using Avaya CM(Call Manager), with the business development, the original telephone communication system needs to be upgraded. Customer Requirements 1. The new system has the capacity of 6,000 extensions, and a max of 500-call concurrency, in the future the system can be smoothly expanded. 2. System networking covers three office centers located in Cities A, B, and C 3. The system needs to provide a billing system, phone bill inquiries/reminders, hold/resume the call, and other call features. 4. Support unified system and device management. 5. Support multi-level structured contact book. 6. Support unified management of call recording and a recording system with high reliability. 7. Support dual hot standby and reach the telecom operation level standard in terms of performance, reliability, and security. New Rock -Deploy OM8000 IP PBX, the system is deployed in HA standby mode, supporting the user access of A.B.C three office centers, while OM8000 IP PBX is docked with Avaya CM through SIP TRUNK to realize the interconnection of the old and new systems in the transition phase. -Deploy two sets of RMS (Recording Management System), with the system deployed in dual master mode to meet the demand for highly reliable telephone recording. -Deploy OM-CAS billing systems, with real-time call record statistics, providing call inquiry/reminder, stop/resume, and other functions. -Deploy OM1000-TE digital trunk gateway to connect to ISDN, and keep the original phone numbers. -Deploy New Rock UMS (unified management systems), supports large screen display for operation and maintenance, real-time monitoring of equipment operation status, providing smart and simple equipment management, and reducing operation and maintenance costs.Contact us
· Deploy New Rock OM8000 IP PBX as the core of component, supports HA standby
· Provide call recording data reports through New Rock RMS(recording management system)
· New Rock CAS billing management system can control the authority of the specified users
· Enable system equipment unified management, monitoring and alerting of equipment default
·New Rock OM8000 IP-PBX can meet 8000 users access, max 800 concurrent calls.
·Support 99.999% telecom-grade reliability, smooth and clear call quality
·Based on carrier-grade professional hardware platform, with advanced technologies such as dual hot standby (main/standby switching time <5 seconds), dual power supply, dual network port redundancy, dynamic load balancing, etc
· Branches and offices are registered to the headquarters IP-PBX through the group voice network.
· Unified management of the equipment in the system by the headquarters, reducing maintenance and operation costs
· New Rock equipment unified management system (UMS) can provide unified and remote operation and maintenance for OM series IP-PBX and NRP series IP Phones deployed in the project
· Support real-time monitoring of equipment operation status, batch distribution of equipment configuration files, upgrading of equipment software, real-time monitoring of alarms, etc.