We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) is empowering SMEs to make the transition to hybrid working and provide workers with a new way to collaborate and communicate. With New Rock OM IP PBX and NewLync cloud collaboration software, SMEs can have the flexibility and scalability brought by UCaaS. They can engage with the customers, increase productivity and save unnecessary costs with the UCaaS that combines office phone systems, meetings, and instant messages together. Use NewLync+OM IP PBX UCaaS to bridge the gap between their remote and in-office employees.Contact us
· Customer experience is a key priority for business success.By the providing the 24/7 IVR, mobile extension, intelligent switchboard, NewLync+IP PBX UCaaS solution makes it easier for SMEs to deliver a high-level customer experience that is consistent, responsive and easy to use.
· SME customers don’t need to pay for lots of expensive technology because NewLync is hosted in the cloud, users can subscribe on monthly or yearly basis, only pay for what they use.
· Support external citation number, IVR navigation, call transfer, fax and other functions
· Switchboard/extension, voice navigation, caller ID, call recording, call forwarding, transfer, surrogate, simultaneous ring, call authority, three-party calling, fax, etc.
· NewLync+ OM IP PBX UCaaS enables individuals to work from anywhere on any device and location ,bring the collaboration is most convenient for hybrid workers, increasing productivity.
· Users can easily switch between devices and operating systems.
· Customized welcome message and multi-level voice guidance (IVR) to enhance corporate brand image
· Automated answering of incoming calls 24/7, eliminating the need to hire a dedicated staff and reducing labor costs in the long run
· Automatic queuing and waiting music playing when receiving multiple calls
· OM20G/50G support NAT traversal service, allowing access to remote extensions and mobile app extensions without the need for high fixed IP
· All extensions can dial each other for free and share the external line of the headquarters.
· Supports one-click call forwarding and transferring, and users can hold conference calls at any time.
· Supports access to PSTN and IMS
· Supports a wide range of terminals such as analog phones, fax machines, IP phones, and mobile phone app extensions.
· IP phones can be deployed using the existing office network of the enterprise, and can directly use the Internet cable, without having a telephone line.