We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
In recent years, the intercom industry is booming, with gradual attention to building security. Traditional access control systems are gradually being replaced by intelligent access control systems. Intelligent access control has simple wiring, security, and convenience features, the "device + network + cell phone" combination can complete the entire system. Compared to the traditional access control card, or doorbell, intelligent intercoms are able to provide an efficient, safe, convenient, and intelligent access experience. Users can remotely open the door, with multiple choices, such as Bluetooth open, password open, face recognition open, etc.Contact us
· Standard SIP protocol
· UMS for remote operation and maintenance
· Built-in NAT traversal service, 4G access control and remote registration
· API interface: docking to third-party applications
·Call control: outbound call, hang up, answer inbound calls
·Call status reporting: dial, call, hang up
·User keystroke reporting: remote door opening
·The management server can realize the visual call to answer and execute the door opening after the call from the entrance machine
·The manager can search for the resident's address and call the resident's phone or APP
·Requires that the doorway machine, management server and original PBX can connect to the cloud SIP server through the external network
·Requires fixed terminal IP, fixed hopping IP and fixed port
· The efficient, safe and convenient door opening experience of smart access control brings residents a truly intelligent living experience, and also provides new ideas for property management, such as: online bill payment, online repair reporting, smart parking, etc.
· Safe access: Renovate communities and unit access control that are in disrepair and "freely" accessible, with face recognition for access to enhance community safety
· Economical and practical: Internet deployment, no wiring in the building
· Realize passage by face recognition for commercial office buildings to enhance the efficiency of passage
· Security management: eliminate the entry of non-authorized areas
· Visitor management: unfamiliar visitors can enter the designated area after ID verification and face recognition.