We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
Micro and small enterprises (SMEs) are the biggest and most vibrant players in economic activities. A significant difference between them and LMEs is that IT investment is insufficient or even non-existent. Taking office telephones for example, SMEs often apply to carriers for direct telephone subscriptions. Externally, no switchboard number or personalized inbound call greeting is set up, failing to display their corporate or brand image. Internally, employees are unable to place calls to each other via extensions. This leads to high communication costs and low communication efficiency. For SMEs with limited budgets, technology, and IT support, how can they be transformed into,smart SME office IP Telephony,at the lowest cost and investment in IT? The New Rock SME office unified communication solution, which is based on the OM20G/50G IP-PBX and combined the NewLync UC app, provides all-in-one unified communication for SMEs with 50 or fewer extensions.Contact us
· 24/7 smart IVR with self-service reception of inbound calls and precise distribution.
· Customized greetings and multi-level interactive voice response (IVR) enhances the corporate image.
·Zero-cost for internal dial between the extensions, one-click call forwarding and call transfer.
· No call is missed by setting automatic call forwarding to on-duty staff during non-office hours.
·Automatic call pop-up and displays customer caller ID, call history records for inbound calls. Call memos can be added, revised, shared, and exported at any time.
·Call recording and call histories are available for every call with a built-in call recording storage.
·Mobile phones act as mobile extensions, allowing calls to be placed or received anywhere, any time.
·Calls can be made by click-to-dial on the computer.
· Support access to PSTN,SIP trunks and IMS platforms.
· Support for various devices, including analog phones, fax machines,IP phones, mobile phones/computer extensions, and video phones.
· Telephone cabling is not required for work stations, use corporate LAN and the Internet to deploy IP phones or mobile phone extensions.
· OM IP PBX provides an easy-to-operate and user-friendly graphic web based configuration interface.