We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
Micro and small enterprises (SMEs) are the biggest and most vibrant players in economic activities. A significant difference between them LMEs is that IT investment is insufficient or even non-existent. Taking office telephones, for example, SMEs often apply to carriers for direct telephone subscriptions. Externally, no switchboard number or personalized inbound call greeting is set up, failing to display their corporate or brand image. Internally, employees are unable to place calls to each other via extensions. This leads to high communication costs and low communication efficiency. For SMEs with limited funds, technology, and strength, how can they be transformed into “smart SMEs” at the lowest cost and investment in IT? The New Rock SME IP telephony solution, which is based on the OM20G/50G IP-PBX and combined with the NeeHau™ SoftConsole and the NewLync UC app, provides all-in-one unified communication for SMEs with 50 or fewer extensions or sales/customer service teams.Contact us
· 24/7 smart IVR with self-service reception of inbound calls and precise distribution.
· Customized greetings and multi-level interactive voice response (IVR) enhances the corporate image.
·Zero-cost inter-connection between extensions, one-click call forwarding and call transfer, and telephone conferences at any time.
· No call is missed by setting automatic call forwarding to on-duty staff during non-office hours.
·Automatic pop-up call displays customer information and call history records for inbound calls. Call memos can be added, revised, shared, and exported at any time.
·Call recording and call histories are available for every call with a built-in voice recording storage. Conversion of the audio recording into text is also available
·Mobile phones act as mobile extensions, allowing calls to be placed or received anywhere, any time.
·Calls can be made by click-to-dial on the computer.
· Support access to PSTN, IP trunks and IMS platforms.
· Support for various devices, including analog phones, fax machines, IP phones, mobile phones/computer extensions, and video phones.
· Telephone cabling is not required for work stations, as a corporate LAN and the Internet is used to deploy IP phones or mobile phone extensions
· OM IP PBX provides an easy-to-operate and user-friendly graphic webpage configuration interface