We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
A financial group uses Huawei CUCM for the office telephony system. Deployed Huawei eSpace U1981 at the headquarters, and registered 10000+ IP phones on the platform. The group has many branches in the country, some of them are deployed Huawei eSpace U1930/U1960, and some are using different brands. Huawei eSpace U19 series products began to stop sales on 2020-12-31, and service stopped after 2021-12-3. After the cessation of sales and service, the current system expansion and maintenance will face great risks. Therefore, the group plans to gradually start the replacement and transformation of Huawei equipment, and the subsequent system will be centrally managed by the headquarters. Customer Requirements 1.The new system has a capacity of 10,000 extensions and 1000 concurrent calls, the future system can be smoothly expanded by license without interrupting of the current system 2. System networking between the headquarters and branches. 3. The system needs to support the unified management of recording, a recording system with high reliability. 4. The system supports voice and video conferencing, and the number of participants in one conference room is not less than 128 parties. 5. Operation and maintenance management system needs to support real-time display of equipment information, call information, monitoring alarms, etc.. 6. The system needs to provide office communication and collaboration systems to improve work efficiency and reduce costs. 7. The system needs to support HA and reach the telecom operation level standard in terms of performance, reliability, and security. Program Description 1. Deploy OMX, the unified communication platform, in clustering mode, and support load balancing. At the same time, OMX is interfaced with Huawei eSpace U1981 through SIP TRUNK to realize the interconnection of old and new systems in the transition phase. 2. Deploy NewLync, in a private cluster mode. NewLync is connected to OMX cloud PBX to realize the mobile extension, online collaboration, audio, and video conferencing with Huawei U1981 and OMX extensions. 3. Deploy two RMS(Recording Management Systems), the system is deployed in dual mater mode to meet the demand for highly reliable telephone recording. 4. Deploy digital trunk gateway OM1000-TE, docking to PSTN. 5. Deploy a New Rock unified management system (UMS), which supports the large screen display for operation and maintenance, real-time monitoring of equipment operation status, providing centralized equipment management, and reducing operation and maintenance costs.Contact us
· Adopting clustered deployment, with media server supporting load balancing to ensure stable and reliable core system function
· The desktop terminal adopts IP/video phones, and the voice network is formed through the internal voice private network, saving the comprehensive wiring cost
· Meet the needs for confidential meetings
· UMS system can realize the unified management, monitoring and alarming of the equipment
·New Rock OMX unified communication platform and NewLync collaboration communication platform are deployed in clustering mode, and the services support load balancing, so the failure of a single application module will not affect the overall function of the system.
·System application upgrade and failover will not affect the overall communication, with "0" voice interruptions and 99.999% telecom-grade reliability.
· Branch companies and offices are registered to the headquarters through the group voice network, the operation and maintenance and data are unified managed by the headquarters.
· Through the combination of system data and data visualization technology, UMS able to present the operation and maintenance status for customers.
· UMS can unify the management and remote operation and maintenance of OM series IP-PBX, MX series VoIP gateway and NRP series IP phone.
· Support real-time monitoring of device operation status, batch distribution of device configuration files, upgrading of device software, real-time monitoring of alarms, multi-level management authority, effectively reducing operation and maintenance costs and improving operation and maintenance efficiency.
Tel：021-61202700 / 52217917
Address：5/F Block B, Building 1, No.188 Pingfu Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200231, China
Copyright © New Rock Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 沪ICP备15008515号-1