We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
New Rock has accumulated a dozen years of experience in providing unified communication solutions for luxury hotels, and resorts. Providing our customers with a unified communication system with rich call features, high reliability, easy deployment, and centralized management.Contact us
· New Rock OM series IP-PBX supports 99.999% carrier-grade reliability and smooth clear call quality
· Support dual hot standby, and main/standby switching time<5 seconds
· Dual power supply, dual network port redundancy, dynamic load balancing and other mechanism, to ensure "0" interruption
·Through New Rock PMSI, New Rock OM series IP PBX support docking with most mainstream PMS.
·IP-PBX provides open API interface, support dock with 3rd party applications (such as voice AI, call center, CRM, OA, etc.) to achieve business integration and meet digital office requirements
·Compatible with Huawei, Cisco, Avaya and other brands equipment for smooth interconnection
·Support message spotting (high voltage/reverse polarity/FSK, multi-language welcome message, multi-level IVR
·Support one room with multi-extensions, VIP call transfer, background music/music on hold
·Call features such as three-party calls, DID, call waiting, call transfer, call forwarding,etc.
· All extensions will ring when receive an incoming call, when one extension answers and the rest will automatically hang up
· When any extension calls out, the other party sees the caller ID as the same extension number
· The internal extensions can use small numbers to dial each other
· With New Rock recording management system, very reception call will be recorded, providing a basis for customer service assessment, business disputes, and customer needs mining
· Support multi-dimensional query, file encryption, statistical reports, multi-level permissions, operation log, etc.
· OM series IP PBX is deployed in the server room, and MX series VoIP gateways are deployed in the wiring closet of each floor.
· The gateway is registered to the IP PBX in the hotel room through the network, which greatly saves the wiring cost of the backbone cable (compared to the traditional PBX)
Tel：021-61202700 / 52217917
Address：5/F Block B, Building 1, No.188 Pingfu Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200231, China
Copyright © New Rock Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 沪ICP备15008515号-1