We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
Chain hotels usually consist of headquarters and branches scattered in different locations. In addition to daily telephone communication, the hotel headquarters also need to collect and manage the call logs and call recordings of all branch hotel for unified management.
By collecting and analyzing the content of voice data between stores and customers, the hotel management team could explore customer needs, evaluate store performance, etc.
Deploy New Rock OM series IP-PBX with max 8000 extensions to meet the hotel telephony communication requirements, including call queuing, multi-lingual welcome messages, one number with multiple extensions, call recording, message lighting, intelligent call transfer, etc.
Deploy multiple applications, including,
1) Recording management software. Uniformly collect the call recordings of the headquarters and all stores to provide a data basis for a customer service assessment, business disputes, customer needs mining, etc.
(2) Equipment unified management software (UMS). Unified management of headquarters, all stores' equipment (IP-PBX, VoIP gateway, IP phones), support for batch deployment/configuration, fault alarm, and other functions, without configuring operation and maintenance at each store.
3)Other business systems of the hotel. OM series IP-PBX provides an open API interface, which can be integrated with other business systems of the hotel (such as OA/ERP).
Support access to multiple PSTNs and multiple phone terminals.
1) Each store deploys OM series IP-PBX which can support a max of 200 extensions.
2) The OM series IP-PBX of hotel headquarters and stores are networked to realize free mutual dialing of extensions.
3) Each store can manage its own customer information, and phone recording and build a small customer response center.
4) The hotel can expand new stores on demand without affecting the normal use of telephones in existing system.
·Adopts "distributed deployment, centralized management" architecture to realize centralized management of phone recordings and remote maintenance of equipment
·Multi-site networking to lower communication costs between headquarters and branch hotel , turn long distance call in to free internal network calls
·With remote access, remote trouble shooting, and unified management to save labor and time cost for IT department when managing a large number of hotel, equipment, and systems
·The establishment of new hotels will not affect the overall network architecture, make future expansions quick and easy with license-controlled extensions
· Hotel headquarter can utilize the UMS for unified maintenance and management, easy to collect call recording data and reduce the operation and maintenance costs of each branch hotel
· Hotel headquarter and sub hotel telephony system are multi-site networked to achieve free internal calling between the of extensions, significantly reducing internal communication costs
· Each hotel store are distributed deployed, which is convenient and flexible. One hotel's phone system failure will not affect other hotels