We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
Government bureaus such as administrations for industry and commerce, police forces, district attorney’s offices, and courts, normally have a multi-level architecture, and their office communication system not only requires massive internal communication activities but also needs to provide external service.
Driven by a growing number of employees and expanding operations, and the new communication requirement, such as the upgrade of copper cables to fiber optics, mobile offices, phone capacity expansions, and telephone networks connected to branch offices, the existing telephone network of the government bureaus no longer satisfies the operating requirements.
It is therefore urgent and essential to upgrade to the next-generation office communication solution as the existing hardware approaches its maximum service life amid rising maintenance costs.
The New Rock government office VoIP telephony and unified communication solution can satisfy various forms of specific governmental requirements without interrupting their routine practices or their existing telephone numbers.
- An internal telephone network delivers efficient communications and reduces telecommunication expenses at all levels.
-Telephone numbers for the PSTN, extension, and private network can be customized.
-Emergency incidents can be addressed by telephone conferencing at any time.
-Telephone call recordings effectively help monitor the service quality.
-Desktop phones can be transferred to mobile phones, preventing missed calls.
-The telephone network can be set up among the IP-PBXs for free-of-charge communications among institutions.
-Audio recording management and multiparty telephone conferencing can be realized under our telephone call recording and telephone conferencing systems.
-Mobile/field officers may set up their mobile office by installing the softphone app.
·IP-enabled services, such as audio, video, fax, conferencing, and recording, can help boost the operating efficiency of various departments through communication and coordination.
·Equipped with computer-based operator consoles, external services establish government and administrative hotlines, such as police hotline services.
·Supports connecting to third-party application, and the secondary development through API.
· Multilevel redundant backup mechanisms (dual-system hot backup and dual power/network ports)
· Various security protection mechanisms (encryption, white list, and call authorization)
· A single unit contains a maximum of 1,000 extensions, 1,000 trunks, and 200 concurrent calls.
· A distributed IP-based network significantly reduces setup costs, maintenance costs, and communication fees.
· Independent nodes ensure normal telephone operation, even when some break down.
· Remote and mobile extensions can prevent missed calls when users are out of the office.
· Centralized network administration, operation and maintenance, and batch configuration.