We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
Large corporations, schools, and hospitals usually possess campuses with multiple buildings.
Employees in different job positions at different departments are stationed in various buildings. A modern efficient phone network becomes the most effective means for the staff in the campus.
Traditionally speaking, on-campus telephone deployment often faces the following shortcomings:
---The large space between buildings on the huge campus requires a long cable connection, thus incurring a high setup cost and long deployment hours
---Employees in certain job positions that require frequent campus tours are unable to receive calls over their desk phone extension
---Inability to connect with various service management systems of an enterprise (e.g. the dispatch system)
The New Rock campus IP telephony solution fully taps into the network resources of an entity (including optical fibers/network cables/Wi-Fi). In addition to satisfying daily communication needs, the telephone network can be integrated with other services using VoIP technology. This effectively reduces the deployment cost, enhances the flexibility and maintainability of the communication system architecture, and helps the campus upgrade its IP-based communication system.
· Free internal extension calls, cost down on the phone bill
· Built-in NAT traversal service, 4G access control and remote registration
·Batch configuration & upgrade on hundreds of devices
·Remote trouble shooting
·Improve operation efficiency
·Multi-level contact book, easy to contact information
·Multi-terminal synchronization on the contact information
·Support primary/back-up automated standby, switch in 5 sec
·Minimize system downtime, improve user experience
· Audio & video conferencing, call recording, mobile extensions, are available.
· Connection to PSTN/IMS/ISDN through FXO/E1/T1 ports and SIP Protocol
· The mobile phone serves as an extension for users to take extension phone calls anywhere, anytime
· Connection to third-party application system (such as a dispatch system) by API
· Distributed IP-based network reduces wiring and setup costs, as well as deployment time
· Management, operation, and maintenance of equipment can be centralized throughout the network, while batch deployment effectively reduces maintenance load
·High-reliability options including hot-backup, dual power supply, and dual network ports are available
·The IMS audio private network, which can be connected through the ONU, separates audio from data to ensure audio quality and reduce the security risk