We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
Commercial banks, investment banks, securities exchanges, and other players in the finance industry normally have the following requirements for their communication system:
-Requirement for call recording according to industry regulation and policy
-Data security and system reliability
-On-call responses despite employee's mobility
New Rock Finance IP telephony solution can store recording files on the server, providing a convenient recording search tool and realizing multilevel management.
-Server room: Large-size New Rock IP-PBX OM1000-UC is deployed to connect with both the PSTN/IMS/ISDN and the company network.
-Each floor/office: The telephone network can be set up by the VoIP gateway and analog phones, or only IP phones, which can be registered to the New Rock IP-PBX via the corporate network. -RMS Server: the New Rock audio recording management system is installed to collect and store telephone call recordings from the OM IP-PBX.
·Flexible deployment: it can be deployed based on existing broadband network (fiber optics/cables), effectively reducing construction costs and maintenance efforts
·Mobile office: NewLync mobile phones or NewLync PC can be connected to achieve digital mobile office
· Full-process telephone call recording for each call makes supervision much easier
· Audio recordings stored on the server allow centralized management and on-demand searches
· Recording encryption, access management, statistics reports, and other features are supported
· Multilevel redundant backup mechanisms (dual-system hot backup and dual power/network ports)
· Various security protection mechanisms (encryption, white list, and call authorization)