We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
An increasing number of enterprises look to mobile offices due to the advancement of mobile internet and the proliferation of smart mobile devices. Statistics show that 82% of the employees use their smartphones for office work. In terms of voice communication, the ubiquity of the mobile network and the portability of smartphones have proved to be highly convenient for enterprises, thus eliminating the following concerns:
- Failure to receive inbound calls on the desktop extension;
- Failure to supervise calls of field employees.
The New Rock mobile extension solution involves the connection of the NewLync app (Android/iOS/Mac/Windows) to the internal OM IP-PBX of an enterprise via a Wi-Fi/4G/5G network. Employees’ mobile phones will operate as portable extensions, allowing them to receive calls from desktop extensions (with a caller ID displayed) anywhere at any time, as well as placing free calls with other extensions or outbound calls via the corporate telephone line to boost its corporate image. The administrator can view call histories and call recordings of every extension, thus satisfying the supervisory requirements.
· One number with multi-terminals: the NewLync PC/ Mobile app and desk phone share one extension number.Calls can be taken on either device
· Standby call reception: automatic wake-up on inbound calls even though the mobile phone is in standby mode (relevant authorization required for the mobile phone)
· A built-in corporate contact book and free calls between extensions
· Call transfer and six-party telephone conferencing
· A synchronized contact book on multi-terminals, all outbound calls displaying the company official number
· Caller ID of any inbound call
·Call recording: recording is stored on the OM IP-PBX or external server, which can be searched or replayed on a computer
·Statistical analysis: every phone history can be viewed in real time and all histories for statistical compilation and analysis can be exported
Tel：021-61202700 / 52217917
Address：5/F Block B, Building 1, No.188 Pingfu Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200231, China
Copyright © New Rock Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 沪ICP备15008515号-1