We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
Newly launched at the end of 2018, Tamala Resort is an adults only hotel located on the Atlantic coast of Gambia directly by Kotu Beach. Opened with the ethos of delivering a unique and individual African holiday experience.
The resort offers guests the choice of sea views or balcony rooms with direct pool access.
The hotel want to upgrade the original analog phone system to the with all IP deployment.
1. Entry level IP Phones for each room
2. Mid-level IP Phones for the hotel reception
3. 200 extensions register on the same network
4. One-number with multiple extension for suits room
5. Keep the original phone numbers
6. Connect to the hotel PMS
New Rock Solution
1.Deploy OM80E IP PBX in the server room, which support max 200 users, and connect to the local carrier PSTN
2.Deploy hundreds of entry level IP Phone NRP1202P in the guest room, and register to the OM80E IP PBX
3.Deploy 2 set of mid-level IP Phone NRP2013P in the guest room, and register to the OM80E IP PBX
4.Set the one number for multi extension feature on the OM IP PBX
5.OM80E IP PBX set up with the hotel PMS, with New Rock PMSI, to enable the wake-up call, minibar bill functions
1. Remotely configuration, all done by the New Rock cloud platform, save on the on-site service labor cost
2. Quick deployment, all IP configuration, save on the time and labor cost compare to the analog solution
3. PMS connection for weak-up call
4. Expandable, hotel can add more extensions by register on the OM80E IP PBX, without interrupt the current system
Tel：021-61202700 / 52217917
Address：5/F Block B, Building 1, No.188 Pingfu Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200231, China
Copyright © New Rock Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 沪ICP备15008515号-1