- Release & Upgrade
- OM20 V134.P4
- OM50 V134.P4
- OM80E V134.P4
- OM200G V134.P4
- OM500 V121.P3
- Application Notes
- How to Integrate MX Gateway with OM IP-PBX
- Tie Trunk Configuration for OM with Elastix®
- Interconnect Two PBXs with FXO Gateways
- Interconnect Two or More Extension Lines with FXS Gateways
- Connecting FXO Gateway to Elastix®
- Connecting MX100G-S SIP-ISDN Gateway to Elastix®
- Connecting MX100G-S SIP-ISDN Gateway to Asterisk
- Expanding PBX Extensions to Remote Sites through IP Network
- Multi-site Configuration for Gateways with Analog PBX
- How to Troubleshoot Caller ID Detection Issues on FXO Port
- Security Configuration Guide for New Rock OM Series IP-PBX
- Connecting FXO Gateway to Asterisk
- Installation & Maintenance
- OM20 Quick Installation Guide
- OM50 Quick Installation Guide
- OM80E Quick Start Guide
- OM200G Quick Start Guide
- OM500 Quick Installation Guide
- HX4E&MX8A Quick Reference Guide
- MX60E Quick Installation Guide
- MX120G Quick Installation Guide
- MX100G-S Quick Start Guide
- SX3000 Quick Installation Guide
- PT2400 Quick Installation Guide
- PT4800 Quick Installation Guide
Q. Why I cannot connect the device to my router, thus I cannot make both outbound and inbound call?A. Verify that you have set up the network correctly. Make sure that your device is not disconnected to the router. If still having problem connecting to the router, you can perform the following procedures:
- Check for any lose or disconnected Ethernet cables.
- Ensure that the MAC address filtering on router is “off”.
- Check if RJ45 connectors and network ports are not broken.
- Device should be configured using FIXED IP address.
- If the client rebooted the router or the service provider address tenancy period has been changed then you need to reboot the device and configure the STUN server on the device and find the public IP address changed at once.
Q. Why only one of the parties receives audio (one-way communication) when a phone call is established?A. On analog gateways, go to Advanced > System, NAT and check the configuration for SDP address.
- If SDP address is set to Local IP address, then you need make sure that the router ALG function is disabled (some router enabled this function by default. e.g. H3C and TP-link).
- If still having problem after disabling the router’s ALG function, then you can set SDP address to NAT IP Address.
Q. Why I cannot make an outgoing call from IP trunk even though there is a dial tone?
A. Go to the Log > Running log page to check the IP trunk registration status. See the table below for details.
Q. Why I cannot login to the Web administrators’ interface?A. Generally, this could be related on the network parameters of the device. You can perform the following procedures:
- Connect your phone to the FXS port on the device, pick up the phone, and press ## to listen and check whether the network parameters of the device are correct.
- Check the LAN where the device is located.
- Check the connection between the LAN and the device.
- Also you can try log in using different Web browsers.
Q. What should I do if I can hear a busy tone when making an outgoing call even though my MX gateway has registered successfully to IPPBX?A. Make sure that the network cable is connected on WAN port and not on PC port. If still has issue, you may check the following:
- Check the network configuration and wiring.
- Make a test call, then download log level 4 and analyze the SIP call process.
- You can read the error information from error.log.
Q. Why do SIP registration always failed?A. Make sure that you are using the correct username and password for SIP registration. If still registration is unsuccessful and verified the following are true:
- Log in to the device Web GUI and go to Log > System status. Displayed “No Response”.
- Busy tone or engaged tone is heard when making outgoing call.
- A voice prompt “power off” is heard from other side (incoming call).
Then go to Basic > SIP and enable the “Increments of port number” for local signaling port so that the local SIP port will be automatically selected. You can select any values from 1-10 to register with the new signaling port value until it succeeds.
Q. Why I cannot make a new outgoing call when I dial a number immediately right after I hang-up?A. This issue usually happens after on-hook and then immediately off-hook to make a call (on/off-hook quickly, most customer are accustomed to use on-hook as a flash-hook method) . In order to avoid such issue, you need to check and try the following suggestions.
- Recommend to change user’s behavior by not using on-hook as a flash-hook method.
- Disable the call hold function if customer do not use the call transfer function.
- Go to Line > Advanced, adjust the Hook flash timer min to 150-780ms (default =75) and Hook debouncing to 100-1000ms (default=50).
Q. All of the analog phones are without dial tone after off-hook, thus I can neither make outgoing nor receive an incoming call?A. It is usually on RJ45 &RJ11 cable connectors and power supply. You need to check and verify the following:
- Check if the RJ45 & RJ11 cable connectors is working and being plugged properly.
- If all LED indicators of the device status are ON, the issue is on power supply, thus you can replace another power adapter with the correct voltage and current ratings.
- If all LED indicators of the device status are OFF, the issue is on power supply and power board, thus you can replace the power adapter and the power board. If still not working, you need to replace the whole device.
Q. Why do the time and date displayed with the calling number on the phone is inconsistent with those in the device?A. You need to set properly the time server. You may check the following:
- Check whether time information can be obtained from a time server on the Internet.
- If the device cannot access the time server on the Internet, select a PC in the LAN to serve as the time server. If the operating system is Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows server 2008, manually start the Windows time service.
- Check whether the firewall of the Windows operating system is enabled on the PC. If the firewall is enabled, perform the following steps to enable the port through which the device accesses the time server on the firewall.
- Open the firewall window, and choose Exceptions > Add Port.
- Add port 1 Name the port ntp-tcp, specify the port number as 123, and select the TCP mode.
- Add port 2 Name the port ntp-udp, specify the port number as 123, and select the UDP mode.
- Go to the Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services page, and confirm that the Windows time service has been enabled.
- Call extension B from any extension A. Extension B shows the same time information as that on the device.
- Release & Upgrade
- Application Notes
- Training Materials
- Installation & Maintenance
- Contact Us
3F of Building 4, No. 188
Pingfu Road, Xuhui District,
Shanghai 200231, China