OM80EThe Officium 80E (OM80E) is a highly integrated hybrid IP-PBX with up to 200 analog and/or IP extensions. Due to its high-performance and XML/HTTP based API. It is a cost-effective solution for mid-size contact centers with up to 60 agents as well. Powered by innovative VoIP technology from New Rock, the OM80E provides seamless connectivity to not only PSTN and analog terminals, but also IP-based SIP trunks and SIP voice stations.
Features- Dual-redundant Ethernet ports
- Dual AC/DC power supplies (optional)
- Multi-site deployment with up to 300 sites
- Call recordings on the internal storage or external server
- Add-on call recording management system
- Add-on middle-ware for hospitality applications
- XML/HTTP-based RESTful API interworking with and supporting third-party applications
- Multi-level auto-attendant
- Support TR-069, SNMP
- Interoperability with popular SIP servers, such as Cisco Unified CallManager (CUCM), Broadsoft, Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync), Huawei IMS, and Asterisk/Elastix
- Class I lightning protection
- Allows remote and central management of device configuration and firmware upgrades.