|Software Name||NRP2000/W V188.8.131.52a06|
|Operating Environment||You can log in to the device Web interface using browsers such as IE9-IE11, Firefox, and Chrome.|
|Download||（by .fw file）|
|Software Introduction||NRP2000/W IP Phone is a multi-access network, easy deployment, excellent sound quality IP Phone. It supports 1 SIP account, which features elegant appearance and easy to operate. It is an entry-level IP Phone specially designed for business office, suitable for enterprise unified communications.|
|Software Size||8.3186 M|
- Supports Plug-and-Play when working together with New Rock’s OM series IPPBX.
UpgradeThere are two historical version: 184.108.40.20646f, 2.3.4.b99fc
- If the previous version is 220.127.116.1146f, you should upgrade to the interim version (A11-V18.104.22.168532.fw) first, and then upgrade to the latest version.
- If the previous version is 2.3.4.b99fc, you can upgrade to the latest version directly.
- After the upgrading, it is required to restore the IP phone to the factory default.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSkype: newrock.gs
- Release & Upgrade
- Application Notes
- Training Materials
- Installation & Maintenance
- Contact Us
3F of Building 4, No. 188
Pingfu Road, Xuhui District,
Shanghai 200231, China