We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
An enterprise's existing network is using Avaya CM , due to business needs now need to upgrade the original voice communication system. Construction requirements. 1. The new system has the capacity of 6,000 extensionss, max 500 call concurrency,in future the system can be smoothly expanded. 2.System transformation covering Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen three centers. 3. The system needs to provide billing system, phone bill inquiries/reminders, stop/resume the phone, and other functions. 4. It needs to support unified network management. 5.It needs to support the function of the enterprise contact book. 6. The system needs to support centralized management of the call-recording, a recording system with high reliability. 7. The system needs to support dual hot standby and reach the telecom operation level standard in terms of performance, reliability, and security. Program introduction. -Deploy one set of OM8000 IP PBX, the system is deployed in dual hot standby mode, bearing the user access of Shanghai, Beijing, and Shenzhen three centers, while OM8000 is docked with Avaya CM through SIP TRUNK to realize the interconnection of the old and new systems in the transition phase. -Deploying two sets of the recording management systems, with the system deployed in dual master mode to meet the demand for highly reliable telephone recording. -Deploying 1 set of OM-CAS billing systems, with real-time call record statistics, providing call inquiry/reminder, stop/resume, and other functions. -Deploying OM1000-TE digital trunk gateway to connect to PSTN. -Deploy New Rock unified management platforms (UMS), which supports large screen display for operation and maintenance, real-time monitoring of equipment operation status, providing smart and simple equipment management, and reducing operation and maintenance costs.Contact us
· By deploying New Rock OM8000 IP PBX unified communication platform as the core of compenent, the system supports dual machine hot standby
· Provide call recording data reports through New Rock recording management system
· New Rock CAS billing management system can control the authority of the specified users
· Enable system equipment unified management, monitoring and alerting of equipment default
·New Rock OM8000 IP-PBX can meet 8000 users access, max 800 way simultaneous call
·Support 99.999% telecom-grade reliability, smooth and clear calls
·Based on carrier-grade professional hardware platform, with advanced technologies such as dual hot standby (main/standby switching time <5 seconds), dual power supply, dual network port redundancy, dynamic load balancing, etc.
· Branches and offices are registered to the headquarters IP-PBX through the group voice network
· Unified management of the equipment in the system by the headquarters, reducing maintenance and operation costs in the future
· New Rock equipment unified management system (UMS) can provide unified management and remote operation and maintenance for OM series IP-PBX and NRP series IP Phones deployed in the project
· Support real-time monitoring of equipment operation status, batch distribution of equipment configuration files, upgrading of equipment software, real-time monitoring of alarms, etc.
·Meanwhile, the operation and maintenance screen system combines the background data with self-researched visualization technology to meet the customers' visualization of operation and maintenance data, helping non-professionals to easily understand the system operation through graphical interface.