We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
A financial group uses Huawei's solutions for its voice system, deploying Huawei eSpace U1981 at the headquarters and hanging 10000+ IP phones under it. The group has many branches in the country, some of them are deployed Huawei eSpace U1930/U1960, and some of them are using mixed brands because of historical legacy problems. Huawei espace U19 series products in 2020-12-31 began to stop sales, service will also stop after 2021-12-31, after the cessation of sales and service system expansion and maintenance will face great risks. Therefore, the group plans to gradually start the replacement and transformation of Huawei equipment, and the subsequent system will be centrally managed by the headquarters. Construction requirements 1, the new system design capacity of 10,000 doors, calls concurrent 1000 way, the future system can be smoothly expanded. 2, system transformation covering the headquarters and branches. 3, the system needs to support the centralized management of recording, a recording system with high reliability. 4, the system supports voice and video conferencing, and the number of participants in a single conference room is not less than 128 parties. 5、Operation and maintenance management system needs to support operation and maintenance large screen, real-time display of equipment information, call information, monitoring alarms, etc.. 6, the system needs to provide convenient instant communication and collaboration systems to improve work efficiency and reduce costs. The system needs to support dual hot standby, and reach the telecom operation level standard in terms of performance, reliability, and security. Program Description Deploy one set of OMX unified communication platforms, the platform is deployed in clustering mode, and the service supports load balancing. At the same time, OMX is interfaced with Huawei eSpace U1981 through SIP TRUNK to realize the interconnection of old and new systems in the transition phase. Deploy one set of collaborative communication platforms NewLync, which is deployed in a private cluster mode. NewLync is bound to OMX to realize the same vibration, online collaboration, audio, and video conferencing services with Huawei U1981 and OMX extensions. Deploying two sets of the recording management systems, the system is deployed in dual master mode to meet the demand for highly reliable telephone recording. Deployment of digital trunk gateway, docking to carrier lines to realize external line access. Deploy 1 set of the unified management system (UMS), which supports the large screen display for operation and maintenance, real-time monitoring of equipment operation status, providing wise and simple equipment management, and reducing operation and maintenance costs.Contact us
· Adopting clustered deployment, with services supporting load balancing to ensure stable and reliable core systems
· The desktop terminal adopts IP/video phones, and the voice network is formed through the internal voice private network, saving the comprehensive wiring cost
· Meet the needs for confidential meetings
· UMS system can realize the unified management, monitoring and alarming of the equipment
·New Rock OMX unified communication platform and NewLync collaboration communication platform are deployed in clustering mode, and the services support load balancing, so the failure of a single application module will not affect the overall function of the system.
·System application upgrade and failover will not affect the overall communication, with "0" voice interruptions and 99.999% telecom-grade reliability.
· Branch companies and offices are registered to the headquarters through the group voice network, the operation and maintenance and data are unified managed by the headquarters.
· New Rock UMS screen system can display daily operation and monitoring
· Through the combination of background data and self-researched visualization technology, it can meet the visualization presentation of operation and maintenance data for customers
· Help non-professionals understand system operation easily through graphical interface
· New Rock unified management system (UMS) can unify the management and remote operation and maintenance of OM series IP-PBX, MX series voip gateway and NRP series IP phone
· Support real-time monitoring of device operation status, batch distribution of device configuration files, upgrading of device software, real-time monitoring of alarms, multi-level management authority, effectively reducing operation and maintenance costs and improving operation and maintenance efficiency
· New Rock recording system adopts the dual master deployment to realize recording configuration and automatic synchronization of recording files, with high data security.