We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
- How is a sales/customer service data analysis based on communication information conducted?
These challenges can be resolved by connecting the telephone network of the headquarters with that of the branch offices using the Internet/private network.
- Zero-cost inter-connection between extensions allows call transfer, and telephone conferences at any time;
- Trunk calls become internal lines, which significantly reduces communication costs;
- Mobile phones act as mobile extensions, allowing calls to be placed or received anywhere at any time;
- Time and energy is saved by centralizing management of call histories, call recordings, and maintenance.
This solution applies to a simple office structure that requires a few telephone sets. Typical applications include representative offices, shop outlets, makeshift offices, SOHOs and home offices.
- Only one independent IP phone system is required.
- Plug-and-play extensions allow for rapid implementation and deployment.
- It provides easy configuration with low technical barrier.
- IP phone system and telephone lines are centralized at the headquarters.
- VoIP gateway or IP phones are deployed at small branch offices, which can be remotely registered with the headquarters’ IP phone system via the Internet or private network.
- Free calls between the headquarters and branch offices. All outbound calls are made using the headquarters’ telephone lines.
- Field/traveling employees can install a softphone app on her/his smart phone to place and receive calls anywhere at any time.
This solution applies to a sophisticated office structure, such as an extensive network of branch offices that requires various telephone sets. Typical applications: corporate head office/branches, multilevel government agencies, and chain operators.
- Separate IP telephone systems installed at each site
- Dialing throughout network extensions
- High-reliability network free from any breakdown of an individual node
- Centralized operation, maintenance, and management at headquarters
- A large-capacity IP phone system and application system (call recording system, telephone conference system, attendant console system, and network administration system) is deployed at the headquarters;
- A small IP phone system connected to local telephone lines and various terminals (analog phones, fax machines, IP phones, video phones, and mobile softphones) is deployed at branch offices;
- The headquarters and branch offices are connected by Internet/VPN to enable free calls among extensions and share an external trunk line;
- Field/traveling employees can install a softphone app on her/his smartphone to place and receive calls anywhere at any time.